Vata (Hydrate & Rejuvenate) - Facial Oil
According to Ayurvedic principles, the vata dosha is embodied by space and air. Vata skin is thin in texture, lacks oil and firmness, and has small, tight pores.
Vata Facial Oil helps vata skin feel hydrated and rejuvenated. Warm, rich, and protective ingredients help to nourish the appearance of easily-depleted vata skin. Featuring...
- Ashwagandha Berry Extract: a traditional Ayurvedic nourishing and rejuvenating herb
- Carrot Seed Oil: full of Beta Carotene and Vitamins A and E
- Rosehip Seed Oil: rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants, Vitamin A, and Beta Carotene
- Evening Primrose Oil: antioxidant oil rich in gamma-linoleic acids
- Neroli Essential Oil: used traditionally to moisturize and nourish dry skin
- Carrot Seed Essential Oil: full of carotenoids, powerful antioxidants
How to Use: After cleansing, apply two to three drops evenly to the face, or add two to three drops to your moisturizer or to a few sprays of toning mist, then apply to the face.
Ingredients: Crambe abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, *Rosa moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, *Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Kernel Oil, *Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) Berry Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus aurantium (Neroli) Flower Essential Oil, Daucus carota (Carrot) Seed Essential Oil
* Organic ingredient
0.5 fl oz (15 mL) in a blue glass bottle with dropper top