Kapha (Detoxify & Calm) - Facial Oil
According to Ayurvedic principles, the kapha dosha is embodied by earth and water. Kapha skin, when in balance, is thick, plump, smooth, clear, and full of moisture. Skin with imbalanced kapha, however, is overly oily, has enlarged pores, and is prone to breakouts and acne.
Kapha Facial Oil detoxifies and calms imbalanced skin. Light, dry, and warm ingredients help to make the skin feel hydrated, purified, and stimulated. Featuring...
- Andiroba Oil: rich in essential fatty acids and anti-inflammatory compounds
- Rosehip Seed Oil: rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants, Vitamin A, and Beta Carotene
- Turmeric Root Extract: an extract traditionally used to reduce oil buildup on the skin
- Calendula Extract: extract rich in flavanoids and anti-inflammatory compounds
- German Chamomile Essential Oil: rich in anti-inflammatory chamazulene and a-bisabolol
- Patchouli Essential Oil: high in antiseptic and antifungal properties
How to Use: After cleansing, apply two to three drops evenly to the face, or add two to three drops to your moisturizer or to a few sprays of toning mist, then apply to the face.
Ingredients: Caprylic-Capric Triglycerides, Carapa guianensis (Andiroba) Oil, *Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Rosa moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, *Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Curcuma ionga (Turmeric) Root Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Chamomilla recutita (German Chamomile) Flower Essential Oil, *Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Essential Oil
* Organic ingredient
0.5 fl oz (15 mL) in a blue glass bottle with dropper top