Pitta (Soothe & Protect) - Facial Oil
According to Ayurvedic principles, the pitta dosha is embodied by fire and water. Pitta skin is sensitive, dehydrated, easily inflamed, and prone to allergic reactions and rashes.
Pitta Facial Oil helps sensitive and inflamed skin feel soothed, cool, hydrated, and protected. Featuring...
- Rosehip Seed Oil: rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants, Vitamin A, and Beta Carotene
- Calendula Flower Extract: anti-inflammatory extract rich in flavanoids and carotenoids
- Carrot Seed Oil: rich in Beta Carotene and Vitamins A and E
- Evening Primrose Oil: rich in gamma-linoleic acids and antioxidants
- German Chamomile Essential Oil: rich in anti-inflammatory chamazulene and a-bisabolol
How to Use: After cleansing, apply two to three drops evenly to the face, or add two to three drops to your moisturizer or to a few sprays of toning mist, then apply to the face.
Ingredients: *Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Rosa moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, *Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, *Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Chamomilla recutita (German Chamomile) Flower Essential Oil
* Organic ingredient
0.5 fl oz (15 mL) in a blue glass bottle with dropper top